I will never forget the day I chose to go into marketing. I was in art school because and came to a point where I had to choose either the artist career path or the commercial art career path. I’ll always wonder what would have happened had I chosen art! I do still paint, but it’s a hobby business.
Most of my career was as an Art Director or Creative Director at some top agencies and Fortune 100 companies, and I’ve worked with many types of clients including B2B, B2C, and Retail. Since 2010 I’ve been in my own consulting business focusing on small businesses. I love them because they are so engaged in the process.
I’m also a big proponent of diversity and inclusion. I love volunteering with non-profits and working to advance women in small business. I currently volunteer with Women Venture. I want to empower these ladies to make it happen as a business owner.
I grew up in Armonk, New York (a suburb of NY city), and we moved to MN when I was a teenager. Those NY roots make me a direct communicator – which is a good thing in a marketer! We want simple, direct, concise communications. Amiright?! Yes! I am!
- Over 25 years of experience. I have only, ever worked in marketing and advertising
- Work on Campbell’s Soup was highlighted in P.O.P Magazine
- Led the Branding Council for a multi-billion dollar line of business. I’ve specialized in branding over my entire career.
- Past Vice President of MN Mensa
- Participated in Project Skyway, a start-up accelerator intensive
- Award-winning artist
- Board Chair, SCORE South Metro Chapter (Currently Emeritus)
- Co-Leader Biz Growth Alliance Mastermind
- Board Secretary/Treasurer South Lake BNI
- Board Vice President Minnesota Mensa
- Board Marketing/PR Coordinator Minnesota Mensa
- Board Vice President of Plymouth Arts Council
- Board Marketing Committee Chair Plymouth Arts Council
- Board Secretary Galumph Theater