The social media world is growing rapidly every day. You’ve probably seen that all of your competing companies and consumers have social media accounts. In order to surpass your rivals and get the attention of new clients, you should mimic your competition.
Building a social media network takes creativity and strategy. Our social media marketing team has the skills to help get your platform into the social media stratosphere. We provide a vital opportunity to show off the unique brand of your small business across many social platforms.
Why is social media important?
Social media for small business is crucial because it helps gain a particular kind of popularity that a large business cannot have. Large businesses do not have the time to interact and get to know their customers like a small business can. And social media really helps with this. Here are a few examples:
- Small businesses have the opportunity to be directly involved with their customers by answering questions and solving problems. When customers are taken care of personally, instead of with automated voice machines that give them the runaround, they are more prone to return to your business and talk about it to their friends and followers.
- Social media comes in handy because customers can easily leave questions or comments on Facebook or Instagram pages, and you can get back to them quickly. Other customers will see this quick response and care and will be sure to check your business out. A large business does not have this one-on-one luxury.
- You can even ask customers to talk about your products, verbally or visually. If a customer has a good experience with a company, they are often quick to share their thoughts via social media. When others hear about a great small business through a Facebook post or a tweet, their interest is piqued.
Social media marketing also gives your company the chance to give your brand personality and to develop relationships with customers by gaining their trust. This type of marketing can send potential clients to your website which can lead to lots of traffic and new sales for your business.
Different forms of social media
- Facebook: This outlet has over a billion users. Because of those numbers, lots of small businesses take advantage of it.
- Instagram: Instagram is rapidly becoming the most prominent outlet. Do you know which hashtags to use or even how to keep track of them?
- Twitter: This is a smart method to get your brand in the social media world. If a customer likes your information, they’ll “retweet” you.
How we can help you
Small businesses struggle with choosing which social media platform to use and sometimes choose to use all platforms. But once you have a Facebook page and Instagram account and a Twitter, where do you find the time to post on all the accounts and share your product and brand?
Social media will only help if you continuously interact with your customers through your various outlets. We know that you don’t have time to write blogs, post articles, or show off your website in addition to everything else you’re doing.
We completely understand and have been there. You’re extremely busy trying to get your small business off the ground while taking care of your customers and employees. Not only does it take a lot of time and energy to create all the different forms of social media for a small business, but it can be extremely difficult and frustrating if you don’t know what you’re doing.
That’s where we come in. We have a team that will learn your brand voice, your products, and your mission and will promote your small business well on all platforms. We will create your pages for you.
When we handle our clients’ social media platforms, we daily update their various pages and sites with special posts that keep the followers and potential clients up to date with anything new going on with the company.
We vow to get your small business shared, liked, followed, retweeted, and pinned. We know how to get it done, we’re great at it, and we’d love to remove that burden from your shoulders. What are you waiting for? Call us today.